Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DJ Riot debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djriot
Starter
Starter
djriot

DJ Riot debut Empty
PostSubject: DJ Riot debut   DJ Riot debut EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:17 am

Alive by P.O.D starts to blare on the speakers and the lights flash, in a bright flash DJ Riot appears, DJ Riot walks down the ramp to the ring and screams to the audience, DJ Riot enters the ring and grabs a mic.

DJ Riot: Hello __________, it's great to be here on IBW. Now i was invited by the GM to come out here and talk about my match tonight. All I have to say is no problem. All those posers back there think their hot stuff but they ain't. They say they can knock out anybody in their way but they never met me. Tonight my opponent is in for one heck of a night. Whether I win or lose it doesn't matter, everyone will soon know the name DJ Riot!!!!

The crwod starts to chant DJ Riot

DJ Riot gives back the mic and waits for his opponent to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down
Admin
The Boss man
The Boss man

DJ Riot debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ Riot debut   DJ Riot debut EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Alive by P.O.D starts to blare on the speakers and the lights flash

A bright flash DJ Riot appears

DJ Riot walks down the ramp to the ring and screams to the audience

DJ Riot enters the ring and grabs a mic

DJ Riot: Hello everyone it's great to be here on IBW. Now i was invited by the GM to come out here and talk about my match tonight. All I have to say is no problem. All those posers back there think their hot stuff but they ain't. They say they can knock out anybody in their way but they never met me. Tonight my opponent is in for one heck of a night. Whether I win or lose it doesn't matter, everyone will soon know the name DJ Riot!!!!

The crowd starts to chant DJ Riot

DJ Riot gives back the mic and waits for his opponent to enter the ring.
Back to top Go down
https://sandforall.forumotion.com

DJ Riot debut
Page 1 of 1