Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DJ roit debut RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

DJ roit debut RP Empty
PostSubject: DJ roit debut RP   DJ roit debut RP EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:32 am

DJ riot, Razor king

DJ riot entrance music hits all you here is the crowds screaming at the top of there lungs, He drives out in his lambogini, fireworks are shooting off with elctro type music going on. He drives the car down to the ring and hops out. He jumps into the ring full of energy and grabs a microphone

DJ: Hello DESERT DISPATCH!!! I am so happy to be here, I cannot wait to get in that ring and show you i have the talent of a Desert Dispatch wrestler!!!

Corwd is going buts

DJ: And you wanna know whats even better? I Get to prove my self infornt of this Crowd!!! Thats right i will be here till the end, better get used to "THE ENERGETIC FREAK" DJ ROIT!!!

DJ drops the mic and walks back stage

Fred: That was impressive i really like him
Jess: Yeah i guess he is ok to energetic

Last edited by brokendreams on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
footballfanatic
Starter
Starter

DJ roit debut RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ roit debut RP   DJ roit debut RP EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:55 am

Um, it would probably be good to spell his name right. Its riot not roit.
Back to top Go down

DJ roit debut RP
Page 1 of 1