Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Dreams Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

Broken Dreams Interview Empty
PostSubject: Broken Dreams Interview   Broken Dreams Interview EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm

this is to go onto a back of a match/commercial break... You do not have interviwers name yet so i just wrote this. when i get interviewers names etc will fix it up

Com1: WOW!! wasn't that a helashish match....

Com2: Yeah but now we go down to our interviewer who is standing with Broken Dreams

Interviwerer: Thank you for that, and everyone i'm standing here with one of our newest members Broken Dreams. How do you feel about being here tonight?

Broken Dreams Interview VjwXggJStmrql7b: I feel very excited, but i am not feeling as good as i think i can. Because of before, when i had my run in with footballfanatic.

Interviewer: Yes can you tell us a little more about what happen before?

Broken Dreams Interview VjwXggJStmrql7b: Well i walked into the locker room about to get ready to go see Cyopathic, then all i here is football mumbling about how he should be in a match tonight. So then i told him that i have contributed alot more into this federation then him.

Interviewer: So were did this lead to?

Broken Dreams Interview VjwXggJStmrql7b: Well it lead to me saying i'll challange him tonight. So now i just have to go see Cyopathic about it.

Interviewer: So if you don't get the match then what do you think will happen

Broken dreams gets a dirty angry look on his face as he stares at the interviewer

Broken Dreams Interview VjwXggJStmrql7b: I'll get my match because if i don't i'll make my own match when ever i see him

Broken dreams walks away

Interviwer: But what.... about the.... ugh.... dam it.
Back to top Go down
footballfanatic
Starter
Starter

Broken Dreams Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Dreams Interview   Broken Dreams Interview EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 am

So is this supposed to replace my rp or come after it? Because if its just going to replace mine i think it completly sucks out all of the detail.
Back to top Go down

Broken Dreams Interview
Page 1 of 1