Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
footballfanatic
Starter
Starter

Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic Empty
PostSubject: Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic   Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:35 am

I was thinking something more like this:

Broken Dreams walks into the locker room to see Footballfanatic angrily pacing up and down the room ranting about the GM.

Footballfanatic: I can't believe the GM won't give me a match tonight. Who does he think he is? I gave up a professional football career. I could have been a star, but no he's going to keep me here in the locker room. I deserve a match.

Broken Dreams: Are you serious? You "deserve" it? You don't deserve anything. You think you can just come in here all high-and-mighty without any training and compete. NO. Not in this business. Let me tell you something about deserving a match. I've given more to this business already than you ever will. I have broken my left arm three times, I've torn my bicep in my right arm, a man broke my ankle with an ankle lock and I came back and WON the match. If anyone deserves a match it certainly isn't you. (He begins to storm out but then turns back) You know what, you will have a match tonight. AGAINST ME. (He leaves the room)

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic   Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

That is ok but you will need it to be alot longer and try involve eaither a interviewer or commentators
Back to top Go down

Broken Dreams vs. Footballfanatic
Page 1 of 1