Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of Peter Watkins first match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Watkins
Starter
Starter

End of Peter Watkins first match Empty
PostSubject: End of Peter Watkins first match   End of Peter Watkins first match EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Comentator: OMG I think that Peter wants to finish it off. Peter Watkins lift his opponent up.

But suddently we hear some new music and 3 masked people comes slowly to the ring. They all have chairs in their hand

Comentator: What the hell are this guys doing out here i thought this match was over.

The 3 masked guys are around the ring and attacking the camera man.

Comentator: What the hell is going on here?

The masked guys knocking the comentators and clearing the anouncer table. They are going slowly in the ring and building a small circle around Peter Watkins.

Peter Watkins: What the hell do you want frome me?

The masked guys are not saying anything and suddenly attacking Peter with chairs, ladders, tables and their finishing moves.

Camera went to the masked guys which are going back in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

End of Peter Watkins first match Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Peter Watkins first match   End of Peter Watkins first match EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Fred: OH MY GOD!! I think that Peter wants to finish it off. Peter Watkins lift his opponent up.

But suddently we hear some new music and 3 masked people comes slowly to the ring. They all have chairs in their hand, They look angry

Jess: What the hell are this guys doing out here i thought this match was over.

The 3 masked guys are around the ring and attacking the camera man, with there steel chairs.

Fred: What the hell is going on here?

The masked guys are knocking the announcers bell and clearing the anouncer table. They are going slowly entering the ring and building a small circle around Peter Watkins.

Jess: What the hell are they doing!!

Fred: I do not know but move!!

Both Jess and Fred move from the announce tabel as the masked men tear apart the announce table

[/color]
: What the hell do you want from me? what the hell who are you?

The masked guys are not saying anything and suddenly attacking Peter with chairs. One of the masked men grab a ladder and the other oe grab a table, Peter watkins is a bloody mess two of the masked men put him on a table. one pulls his legs the other pulls his legs so he can't move. One of them men climb the ladder then does a 5 star frog splash snaping him through the table. security is running out to the ring trying to break it up then as security get in the ring.

The camera goes onto the 3 masked men walking
Back to top Go down

End of Peter Watkins first match
Page 1 of 1