Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peter Watkins RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter Watkins
Starter
Starter

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm

We see the videos of Peter Watkins on the titantron and he comes out with a mic in his hand.

Peter Watkins: So Ladys and Gentleman your future is now here. You all think that iam talking like i have lost my mind but you people will see after my first match that i put something behind my big words.

The fans cheering for Peter

Peter Watkins: Well because iam staying now in the ring alone introducing myself to you but wait a moment no one in the locker room knows who iam. So i will make it easier to your guys backstage. I will speak out now an open challenge to every1 in the backstage area but before you come you have to ask yourself if your life wants to be 10 years shorter than if would be allready. So guys come out and find out what the hell is looking.

Last edited by Peter Watkins on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stevie stone
Starter
Starter

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 am

you cant say shit... you want us shut down??
Back to top Go down
Peter Watkins
Starter
Starter

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Where I Have said shit about any1? I have said that i see me as the future champ that is all.
Back to top Go down
Peter Watkins
Starter
Starter

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok thx man i have just found out what you mean and change it to better word using
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:46 pm

We see the videos of Peter Watkins on the titantron and he comes out with a mic in his hand.

: So Ladys and Gentleman your future is now here. You all think that iam talking like i have lost my mind but you people will see after my first match that i put something behind my big words.
[/color]

: Well because iam staying now in the ring alone introducing myself to you but wait a moment no one in the locker room knows who iam. So i will make it easier to your guys backstage. I will speak out now an open challenge to every1 in the backstage area but before you come you have to ask yourself if your life wants to be 10 years shorter than if would be allready. So guys come out and find out what the hell is looking.
Back to top Go down
Peter Watkins
Starter
Starter

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Peter Watkins wrote:

: So Ladys and Gentleman your future is now here. You all think that iam talking like i have lost my mind but you people will see after my first match that i put something behind my big words.

: Well because iam staying now in the ring alone introducing myself to you but wait a moment no one in the locker room knows who iam. So i will make it easier to your guys backstage. I will now speak out an open challenge to every1 in the backstage area but before you come you have to ask yourself if your life wants to be 10 years shorter than if would be allready. So guys come out and find out what the hell is looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Watkins RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Watkins RP   Peter Watkins RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Watkins RP
Page 1 of 1