Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DZ Has Arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DZ
Starter
Starter

DZ Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: DZ Has Arrived   DZ Has Arrived EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 am

All the lights in the building go off and the crowd goes silent.

Then all of the sudden DZ's music turns on and he make his way to the ring with a mic in his hand and the crow cheering.

DZ:Hello Desert Dispatch fans. Well the first thing i have to say is that i am...SO EXITED TO BE APART OF DESERT DISPATCH!

Crowd cheers

DZ:Ok but here's the rearl reason im out here tonight. I've seen alot of intimidating guys backstage tonight but the rearl reason im here is to make a statment that i will give a 100% guaranteed impact every single time i come out here to give to my fans! Plus maybe even a few championships along the way would be nice to.

Crowd chants DZ DZ DZ!

DZ:Oh yeah i can feel it this is going to be great.

DZ walks backstage
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

DZ Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: DZ Has Arrived   DZ Has Arrived EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

All the lights in the building go off and the crowd goes silent.

Then all of the sudden DZ's music turns on and he make his way to the ring with a mic in his hand and the crow cheering.

:Hello Desert Dispatch fans. Well the first thing i have to say is that i am...SO EXITED TO BE APART OF DESERT DISPATCH!

Crowd cheers

:Ok but here's the rearl reason im out here tonight. I've seen alot of intimidating guys backstage tonight but the rearl reason im here is to make a statment that i will give a 100% guaranteed impact every single time i come out here to give to my fans! Plus maybe even a few championships along the way would be nice to.

Crowd chants DZ DZ DZ!

:Oh yeah i can feel it this is going to be great.

DZ walks backstage
Back to top Go down

DZ Has Arrived
Page 1 of 1