Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Have Arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack Morris
Starter
Starter

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 pm

The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp,Zack Morris enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark blue chain. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcom, from Washington DC, Zack Morris"

Zack walks into the ring and orders the announcer out, followed by a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Zack:People..people, Let me tell you a story. When i arrived here in DD I met a few of the wrestlers who will be entertainingyou in coming weeks. They told me of how they have held gold and aim to hold some this time round. To be honest I was scouting most of it, to be honest I would rather be in the ring with them. I just can't believe how full of himself he people who hate yous. . They really believe they can win the Title? Well if you want to get to them....you have to go through me. But...if you're not intimidated by me just yet, please turn your attention to the TitanTron.

The Camera switches onto a video of Zack Morris in previous wrestling 'feds, it shows him slamming opponents through tables, jumping off ladders, and making people beg with his trademark move ' Blank Contract', and finally it shows a montage of Zack holding up title belts and finally fades to black.

Did you see that! Did you shift to see that, Did you look at that screen?! If you did you just stared greatness in the face, you saw the countless titles I held. You saw how painful my signature move is, and believe me....you'll see it alot very, very soon.

He drops the Mic, and looks around the arena smiling and perfroms his taunt, 'BOOM'. The camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

I Have Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have Arrived   I Have Arrived EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 pm

The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp,Zack Morris enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark blue chain. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, from Washington DC, Zack Morris"

Zack walks into the ring and orders the announcer out, followed by a mixed reaction from the crowd.

:People..people, Let me tell you a story. When i arrived here in DD I met a few of the wrestlers who will be entertainingyou in coming weeks. They told me of how they have held gold and aim to hold some this time round. To be honest I was scouting most of it, to be honest I would rather be in the ring with them. I just can't believe how full of himself he people who hate yous. . They really believe they can win the Title? Well if you want to get to them....you have to go through me. But...if you're not intimidated by me just yet, please turn your attention to the TitanTron.

The Camera switches onto a video of Zack Morris in previous wrestling 'feds, it shows him slamming opponents through tables, jumping off ladders, and making people beg with his trademark move ' Blank Contract', and finally it shows a montage of Zack holding up title belts and finally fades to black.

:Did you see that! Did you shift to see that, Did you look at that screen?! If you did you just stared greatness in the face, you saw the countless titles I held. You saw how painful my signature move is, and believe me....you'll see it alot very, very soon.

He drops the Mic, and looks around the arena smiling and perfroms his taunt, 'BOOM'. The camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

I Have Arrived
Page 1 of 1