Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

$$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$$Jeff Hardy$$
Starter
Starter

$$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing Empty
PostSubject: $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:43 am

The lights go off in the arena Than $$Jeff Hardy$$s theme comes on

Jeff makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand
The first thing he says is WHATS UP Fitzwillaim USA Then the crowd goes crazy cheering HARDY HARDY HARDY
I am here tonight before you people to prove to you and everyone in that lockerroom that im here to stay to make an impact here on the next big show DESERT DISPATCH
And im going to prove that right now im as of right now making an open challange to anyone in that locker room to anyone who doesnt belive that i dont belong here come out here right now and i'll prove to you and everyone at attandence that im here to stay and to make the biggest impact this bussiness has ever seen.Jeff drops the mic and waits for who ever is his opponent

Last edited by $$Jeff Hardy$$ on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeremyVolkman
Starter
Starter
JeremyVolkman

PostSubject: Jeremy's Reply   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:15 am

"Stricken" by Disturbed plays as this man with blue tights comes down to the ring with a mike in one hand and a steel chair in the other hand and then proceeds to sit down on the chair in the middle of the ring.

Jeremy: You look like you're a pretty viable contender. What's your name, dude?

Jeff: Jeff Hardy, son.

Jeremy: Well, I'm not one much for talking and I bet you're not feeling much like talking, either. So what do you say to a hardcore match to prove our skills in the ring?
Back to top Go down
$$Jeff Hardy$$
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:40 am

$$Jeff Hardy$$ No thanks kid i only fight real wrestlers having to use a weapon to win a match

doesnt prove anything exept that your a little PUNK.
$$Jeff Hardy$$ Is about to leave the ring $$Jeff Hardy's$$ theme goes on and then Jeremy Volkman Strikes Jeff Hardy VIOLENTLY
Jeremy: is that real enough lets get a ref out here i think he's had a change of heart.
Right before the match starts all of a sudden Kaval's theme comes on kaval comes out with a mic and says wait wait wait a minute there is no way you to are having a hardcore match so im changing this from a hardcore match to a one fall match. Then the fans start BOOING
Back to top Go down
$$Jeff Hardy$$
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:08 pm

The lights go off in the arena Than $$Jeff Hardy$$s theme comes on

Jeff makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand

Jeff: What's up Fitzwillaim,USA?

The crowd starts cheering "Hardy Hardy Hardy"

Jeff: I am here tonight before you people to prove to you and everyone in that lockerroom that im here to stay to make an impact here on the next big show Desert Dispatch, And im going to prove that right now im as of right now making an open challange to anyone. In that locker room to anyone who doesn't think that I dont belong here can come out here right now.

The crowd starts to cheer

Jeff: I'll prove to you and everyone at attandence that im here to stay and to make the biggest.

Jeff drops the mic and waits for who ever is his opponent

"Stricken" by Disturbed plays as this man with blue tights comes down to the ring with a mike in one hand and a steel chair in the other hand and then proceeds to sit down on the chair in the middle of the ring.

Jeremy: You look like you're a pretty viable contender. What's your name, dude?

Jeff: Jeff Hardy, son.

Jeremy: Well, I'm not one much for talking and I bet you're not feeling much like talking, either. So what do you say to a hardcore match to prove our skills in the ring?

Jeff: No thanks kid i only fight real wrestlers having to use a weapon to win a match
doesnt prove anything except that your a little PUNK.

$$Jeff Hardy$$ Is about to leave the ring $$Jeff Hardy's$$ theme goes on and then Jeremy Volkman Strikes Jeff Hardy VIOLENTLY

Jeremy: Is that real enough lets get a ref out here, I think he's had a change of heart.

Right before the match starts all of a sudden Kaval's theme comes on kaval comes out with a
mic.

Kaval: Wait wait wait a minute there is no way you to are having a hardcore match so...

I'm changing this from a hardcore match to a one fall match.

The fans start to boo

Last edited by $$Jeff Hardy$$ on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
The Boss man
The Boss man

PostSubject: Re: $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

Your welcome you two.
Back to top Go down
https://sandforall.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing   $$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing Empty

Back to top Go down

$$Jeff Hardy$$ Role Playing
Page 1 of 1