Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of something big

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Blueprint Matt Morgan
Starter
Starter

The start of something big Empty
PostSubject: The start of something big   The start of something big EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm

~ A large figure was pacing around in his new locker room, wearing a long cape over his body and the hood over his head so no one could see him. All that could be heard was heavy breathing before he turned his head to the camera, a frown showing from his eyes as a smirk crept onto his face ~

I've waited a long time for this moment, a lot of training, a lot of dedication and now i'm finally here in IBW where my dominance will be shown. No one will be standing in my way and I will stop at nothing to get what I want, and that is the world heavyweight championship! I have the biggest build in this federation, I have got extreme intelligence; passing college the highest in my class, I was also the captain of my junior basketball team, and now I am going to add me winning the world title to my spectacular resume. Now get out of my face!

~ He said with a growl, his large hands slapping the camera directly out of the cameramans hands before pushing the employees chest, sending him flying and crashing into some storage boxes as the blueprint then left the room, laughing out loudly ~
Back to top Go down

The start of something big
Page 1 of 1