Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaval and Stevie Stone

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaval
Starter
Starter

Kaval and Stevie Stone Empty
PostSubject: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 am

Ali Asker hits the PA
Kaval comes out
Kaval is holding a sledgehammer in his hand
A camera zooms into the sledgehammer and there is something ingraved on the handle
The Ingravement shows "Kaval"
Kaval goes and graps a mic
Kaval trows his sledgehammer in the ring
The Sledgehammer lads inthe middle of the ring
Kaval slides into the ring
Kaval stands in the middle of the ring
Kaval puts the mic up to his mouth

Kaval: Hello People in the Crowd. I'm kaval and im here to introduse my new tag team partner.. Stevie Stone!!!

---- Reply Stevie----
Back to top Go down
Stevie stone
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

[i]stevie heads down to the ring with his posse as his hit song midwest explosion plays through the arena
stevie steps on the second ring rope and holds up his midwest gang sign

stevie stone: kaval... thanks for the introduction now me and you... are gonna dominate the tag team division... if you can even call it that but tonight i got a match against one mikey ramirez one lil punkass what is it he does? oh well it dont matter i made my point hes a straight up chicken neck for real a straight up gypsy but anyways me and kaval are the deserts best damn tag team!! and if any a yall disagree then come talk to my double barrel shotgun
Back to top Go down
SebaRedding
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 am

-A 6 foot man walks out in skinny jeans, an August Burns Red t-shirt, and a scene comeover-

Sebastian Redding: Ok now, ok now. I dont know either of you but to me, it seems like we have a psychotic Hulk with the name of a circus freak, and a fake ghetto "g" with SERIOUS grammar and aggresion problems tagging! Yeah, stuff happens, I know. The hood is some tough crap. I lived the hood most of my life. You aren't in the hood though, "dawg", so hype down. And you wanna trash this Mikey kid? You dont know him and you're talking on him! Lets make this interesting! Me and Mikey against you two. I'll put you in your place.

Stevie Stone: Homey, you ain't got nuttin on me boy. Me and this boy will tear up this jawn. You goin down. Wait, wait, wait, it aint halloween dawg drop take of yo make-up and get down in this ring!

Sebastian Redding: You aint a pirate and you aint a bank robber, so drop some of the bling. Ok, dude?

Kaval: JUST SHUT UP AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO COME UP THERE!

Sebastian Redding: Ok roid rage, let's go!

-Mikey Ramirez's music plays through the arena-

Mikey, follow
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 am

Ali Asker hits the PA
Kaval comes out
A camera zooms into the sledgehammer and there is something ingraved on the handle

Kaval: Hello People in the Crowd. I'm kaval and im here to introduse my new tag team partner.. Stevie Stone!!!

stevie heads down to the ring with his posse as his hit song midwest explosion plays through the arena

stevie stone: kaval... thanks for the introduction now me and you... are gonna dominate the tag team division... if you can even call it that but tonight i got a match against one mikey ramirez one lil punkass what is it he does? oh well it dont matter i made my point hes a straight up chicken neck for real a straight up gypsy but anyways me and kaval are the deserts best damn tag team!! and if any a yall disagree then come talk to my double barrel shotgun

-A 6 foot man walks out in skinny jeans, an August Burns Red t-shirt, and a scene comeover-

Sebastian Redding: Ok now, ok now. I dont know either of you but to me, it seems like we have a psychotic Hulk with the name of a circus freak, and a fake ghetto "g" with SERIOUS grammar and aggresion problems tagging! Yeah, stuff happens, I know. The hood is some tough crap. I lived the hood most of my life. You aren't in the hood though, "dawg", so hype down. And you wanna trash this Mikey kid? You dont know him and you're talking on him! Lets make this interesting! Me and Mikey against you two. I'll put you in your place.

Stevie Stone: Homey, you ain't got nuttin on me boy. Me and this boy will tear up this jawn. You goin down. Wait, wait, wait, it aint halloween dawg drop take of yo make-up and get down in this ring!

Sebastian Redding: You aint a pirate and you aint a bank robber, so drop some of the bling. Ok, dude?

Kaval: JUST SHUT UP AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO COME UP THERE!

Sebastian Redding: Ok roid rage, let's go!

-Mikey Ramirez's music plays through the arena-
Back to top Go down
MikeyRamirez
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am

*Mikey walks out in white shirt and blue pants with a mike in his hand*

Mikey: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, you think you're so flashy just bcuz you rap and you carry alot of bling-bling around. You ain't nothing until you succeed at doing a nollie switch tailflip noseslide down a kinked ledge. Kaval, you're one of the VGM's of this game. So what. You suck at skateboarding, you suck at even failing at skateboarding. You look like Eddie Murphy's white brother. Sebastian, I would gladly team up with you to take on these two posers so let's do it.

*heads down to ring with Sebastian in tow*
Back to top Go down
Stevie stone
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am

stevie stone: wowowowowo boy this aint no X-Games nonsense this is iconic beatdown wrestling skateboarding dont mean nothing around here

mikey: ya bu-

stevie stone: NO BUTS ABOUT IT YO A STRAIGHT UP BUSTA FOR REAL!
Back to top Go down
brokendreams
Starter
Starter
brokendreams

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am

Ali Asker hits the PA
Kaval comes out

: Hello People in the Crowd. I'm kaval and im here to introduse my new tag team partner.. Stevie Stone!!!

stevie heads down to the ring with his posse as his hit song midwest explosion plays through the arena

: kaval... thanks for the introduction now me and you... are gonna dominate the tag team division... if you can even call it that but tonight i got a match against one mikey ramirez one lil punkass what is it he does? oh well it dont matter i made my point hes a straight up chicken neck for real a straight up gypsy but anyways me and kaval are the deserts best damn tag team!! and if any a yall disagree then come talk to my double barrel shotgun

A 6 foot man walks out in skinny jeans, an August Burns Red t-shirt, and a scene comeover

: Ok now, ok now. I dont know either of you but to me, it seems like we have a psychotic Hulk with the name of a circus freak, and a fake ghetto "g" with SERIOUS grammar and aggresion problems tagging! Yeah, stuff happens, I know. The hood is some tough crap. I lived the hood most of my life. You aren't in the hood though, "dawg", so hype down. And you wanna trash this Mikey kid? You dont know him and you're talking on him! Lets make this interesting! Me and Mikey against you two. I'll put you in your place.

: Homey, you ain't got nuttin on me boy. Me and this boy will tear up this jawn. You goin down. Wait, wait, wait, it aint halloween dawg drop take of yo make-up and get down in this riot

: You aint a pirate and you aint a bank robber, so drop some of the bling. Ok, dude?

: JUST SHUT UP AND GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I HAVE TO COME UP THERE!

: Ok roid rage, let's go!

Mikey Ramirez's music plays through the arena

Mikey walks out in white shirt and blue pants with a mike in his hand

: Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, you think you're so flashy just bcuz you rap and you carry alot of bling-bling around. You ain't nothing until you succeed at doing a nollie switch tailflip noseslide down a kinked ledge. Kaval, you're one of the VGM's of this game. So what. You suck at skateboarding, you suck at even failing at skateboarding. You look like Eddie Murphy's white brother. Sebastian, I would gladly team up with you to take on these two posers so let's do it.

heads down to ring with Sebastian in tow

: wowowowowo boy this aint no X-Games nonsense this is iconic beatdown wrestling skateboarding dont mean nothing around here

: ya bu-

: NO BUTS ABOUT IT YO A STRAIGHT UP BUSTA FOR REAL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaval and Stevie Stone   Kaval and Stevie Stone Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaval and Stevie Stone
Page 1 of 1