Desert Dispatch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Imogulator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imogulator
Starter
Starter

Enter The Imogulator Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Imogulator   Enter The Imogulator EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:45 am

The Imogulator's music plays. A cheesy 80's pop number. He appears on a bike, cycling down the ramp

As he enters the ring he grabs a microphone conveniently waiting for him at the corner His music fades out

He stands tall in the center of the ring and looks out around the arena

The crowd is completely silent

Imogulator: Shut up!

The crowd looks confused, some of them laugh

Imogulator: What the hell kind of music are they giving me here!? I'm supposed to be a 6'6" monster! Not a Gary Numan fan!

Imogulator:...I'm here to make a statement. :points to the push-bike: How the hell can I make a statement when the GM here is having me cycle out on that piece of trash to some Abba wannabe crapfest song!?

Imogulator:I'm supposed to be out here telling you that I'm the Imogulator and I'm going to Imogulate you - who writes this crap!? I'm not saying that!

Imogulator:What the hell does Imogulate even mean!?

Imogulator:All my career - people have been telling me what say, what to look like and who to beat!

Imogulator:Well not tonight - tonight I'm pissed off! And I'm going to take it out on the next loser to make there way out here...

There is a short pause

The Imogulator's music plays again

Imogulator: Stop! Turn it off!! I'm not finished yet.

It continues to play

Imogulator: RAGGHHH!!!

The Imogulator slams the microphone on the floor he looks like he wants to tear his hair out.

He gets out of the ring, and smashes the bike off the ring post. and stomps on it. He picks it up one more time and tosses it up the entrance in anger

He follows it and as he walks past kicks it again

He marches behind the curtain to end the segment

Back to top Go down

Enter The Imogulator
Page 1 of 1